The recipe requires that Anaconda is already installed. It assumes that the default Anaconda location is in your home directory
~/anaconda. Otherwise you need to set the
ANACONDA_HOME environment variable.
This recipe supports the following options:
Buildout option with the root folder of the Anaconda installation. Default:
$HOME/anaconda. The default location can also be set with the environment variable
Search priority is:
- Buildout option (optional) with additional channels of conda packages.
- A list of packages to install separated by space.
- A list of space separated conda channels (optional). These channels are merged with conda-channels option.
- Name of conda environment used for installation (optional). If environment is missing then all packages are installed in the birdhouse environment (
- A list of packages to install when creating environment separated by space (optional). Default:
- If set to false conda will not check for updates when running buildout update. Default:
If buildout is run in offline mode no network connection will be establish and conda packages will not be installed.
The following example
buildout.cfg installs the conda packages lxml, nose and matplotlib:
[buildout] parts = conda_pkgs conda-channels = birdhouse [conda_pkgs] recipe = birdhousebuilder.recipe.conda pkgs = lxml nose matplotlib owslib channels = birdhouse asmeurer env = mytest default-pkgs = python on-update = false